5 reasons to consume five fruits and vegetables every day, which are high in vitamins and minerals such as folate, vitamin C, and potassium.
- They’re high in dietary fiber, which can help keep your gut healthy and avoid constipation and other digestive issues.
- A high-fiber diet can also lower your risk of colon cancer. They can aid in the prevention of heart disease, stroke, and some forms of cancer.
- Fruits and vegetables are often low in fat and calories as well.
- A variety of fruits and vegetables should be included in your five servings. This is due to the fact that various fruits and vegetables contain varying amounts of fiber, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients.
- Fresh, frozen, or juiced fruit and vegetables are always available at your next door grocery store.
Fruits and vegetables are important components of a well-balanced diet. Fruits and vegetables are delightful, and there is a wide range of options to pick from. At Dr. Blend we are helping you get all those vitamins and minerals in one shot! Like our GingerO or CutClear, a delicious orange juice!